Re: Fedora Button artwork

Clint Savage wrote:

No argument and I didn't mean to offend, so if I have, I apologize.
However, I would upload it to the wiki except that I was told I must
go through an approval process for my first bit of artwork.  I wasn't
told whether it was approved or not, so I didn't upload and also why
it's not there yet.

Sorry, I do not remember the context, but now you *are* member of the Art group (probably you already received the mails from FAS).