Bug 468277 - Solar: progress bar seems out of place

Hi guys,

Plymouth recently got a bug report about the progress bar in the Solar boot plugin. The styling of the progress bar doesn't really match the surrounding artwork.

Charlie mentioned on the bug report that this was to match the Nodoka theme. I think it doesn't really work because progress bars in Nodoka are normally on a solid gray background surrounded by other on screen controls.

Do you guys think that you could do a more stylized one that fits in with the surrounding artwork?

Charlie had a prototype idea here:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/progress_bar.jpg <http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/%7Ebrejc8/temp/progress_bar.jpg>

what we have now is this:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/progress_bar2.jpg