Re: Bug 468277 - Solar: progress bar seems out of place

Jóhann B. Guðmundsson wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
Ray Strode wrote:
Hi guys,

Plymouth recently got a bug report about the progress bar in the Solar
boot plugin.  The styling of the progress bar doesn't really match the
surrounding artwork.

Charlie mentioned on the bug report that this was to match the Nodoka
theme.  I think it doesn't really work because progress bars in Nodoka
are normally on a solid gray background surrounded by other on screen
controls.

Do you guys think that you could do a more stylized one that fits in
with the surrounding artwork?

Charlie had a prototype idea here:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/progress_bar.jpg
<http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/%7Ebrejc8/temp/progress_bar.jpg>

what we have now is this:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/progress_bar2.jpg

I like Charlie's prototype, can we use that?