Re: Bug 468277 - Solar: progress bar seems out of place

Hi,

>> That actually is a packaging issue, the logo used is picked from
>> /usr/pixmaps/fedora-logo-small.png.
> shouldn't be.  we configure
> --with-logo=/usr/share/pixmaps/system-logo-white.png

I just asked spot to add this to the fedora-logos package.
It looks like this on a dark blue background:
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/fedoralogo_white_shaded2.png

this is what will be packaged though:
http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/fedoralogo_white_shaded.png

Is this something that will work against the background
Charlie? (If not I can try a few tricks to make it stand out)

I asked spot to have it install at:
/usr/share/pixmaps/fedora-logo-fancy.png
We already have a white logo in fedora logos. Charlie was using a custom built plymouth and his build was built against the wrong logo.

--Ray