Fedora F's buttons

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 06:09:39 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Clint Savage wrote:
>> So I got bored today while giving an RHCT exam and while waiting at
>> the airport.  I made these buttons, let me know what you think...
>>
>> http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fedora_four_fs_logo2.png
>> http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fedora_four_fs_logo3.png
>> http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/art/fedora_four_fs_logo4.png
>
> SWEET!
>
> I really like the pattern in the background of the logo2 file.
>
> Logo3 is really strong, well done!
>
> I think logo4 might look better without the dashed line at
> all and maybe a darker background color.

Thanks, I wasn't sure if they would be good enough.  The dashed line
is basically to indicate the edge of the button, but I can take it
off.

> Do you know how to scribus-ify these into print-ready,
> color-safe PDF artwork?

I do.  I have done that before many times.  I'll look into doing that
on sunday.  I assume you are referring to the fact that I need to make
the images CMYK and making them pdfs so printers won't complain.  I'm
capable of doing that :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Cheers,

Clint