Re: Proposal: Wallpaper extras submission/packaging procedure

Hi,

> Sounds good! Then have a new package of wallpapers per month? Perhaps
> ten or fifteen at a time?

Do the wallpapers have to be packaged up like this? It seems a bit
archaic. I have an impression of many people downloading wallpapers
they will never use.

Instead, I suggest make the wiki presentable  enough for end users to
see, add a URL along the lines of "Get more wallpapers" to the desktop
Appearance Preferences. Make sure the Firefox 'Set as desktop
background' option works as expected. Then users can quickly find and
use more wallpaper images.

-Cam