Re: Proposal: Wallpaper extras submission/packaging procedure

Ian Weller wrote:

One question I have: do we want to use optipng'd PNGs or compressed JPG
files?

We *have* to use a compressed format and not RAW files... (my RAWs are ~15MB each) PNGs are not that good for photos and the JPEG compression is at the discretion of the uploader, it may make the difference between a good and a bad submission.