Re: Fedora 10 Countdown

Paolo Leoni wrote:
We are near to preview release, so I have two proposals for Fedora 10
countdown banner:

http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora10-countdown-banner_1.svg
http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora10-countdown-banner_2.svg

I have a technical comment about the first banner: there is something wrong with the rounded corners, due to the embedded bitmap. A good way to solve the problem is to have everything with sharp (not rounded) corners and then put a rectangle *with* rounded corners on top and apply a clipping operation.