Fedora 10 Countdown

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:27:51 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 01:20:59AM +0100, Paolo Leoni wrote:
> We are near to preview release, so I have two proposals for Fedora 10
> countdown banner:

I thought we were going to adapt the beta release banner's text and
leave the rest the same -- not that this artwork isn't OK, it's just
fine (might need to be adapted a little bit, change the strings,
whatever)... someone more important than me needs to make that decision,
I think.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36