Re: Fedora 10 Countdown

Ian Weller wrote:
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 01:20:59AM +0100, Paolo Leoni wrote:
We are near to preview release, so I have two proposals for Fedora 10
countdown banner:

I thought we were going to adapt the beta release banner's text and
leave the rest the same -- not that this artwork isn't OK, it's just
fine (might need to be adapted a little bit, change the strings,
whatever)... someone more important than me needs to make that decision,
I think.

Like the Website project, which can see the proposals and use what they like the best?