Re: Artwork Quality (was Re: Sound themes)

William Jon McCann wrote:

I'm not sure that message-dissection is a particularly fruitful way to
respond to the general theme and tone of a message.  But I'll respond
here because I find it somewhat better than having discussions via
blog posts.

Speaking of blog posts, Jon, I noticed that your blog is aggregated only on Planet Gnome, not also on Planet Fedora, so a good part of our [Fedora] community miss some interesting posts regarding the desktop (like the recent one about "Presentity", but also the old one about wallpapers, covered in this thread). I think you may want fo be hard also by the Fedora users: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet/Join