advertisement for Fedora Scholarship

Hi guys,

I'm trying to generate some buzz around this:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Scholarship

and it was suggested to me that perhaps a nice looking flyer that people could print out and stick on walls at high schools or various places would be useful.

I guess we'd want to include the URL, the application deadline, and something that would indicate an opportunity for Linux or FOSS users to get money for college.

Perhaps (just a thought):

Are you a free software hacker? Do you need money for college? Apply for the Fedora Scholarship.

$2,000 per year.
Travel to Fedora conference.
Participate in the free software community.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Scholarship

Application deadline is Feb. 16, 2009.

---

Any takers for a mockup?