Re: Updated Solar Backgrounds Package

Hi Martin,

Martin Sourada wrote:
If no serious problems/regressions are reported, I'll request a freeze
break at Friday.

Jesse said he really needs this ASAP, so I think we should get it to him tomorrow morning. He's on West Coast US time so that will give us a few more hours for folks to review but then I think we should just push it out. Hopefully we will have an opportunity to fix any other bugs as a result of preview release feedback.

Thanks so much for getting this done so quickly, it's a real lifesaver!