Re: Artwork Quality (was Re: Sound themes)

Mike McGrath (mmcgrath redhat com) said:
> Perhaps they should also register themselves via the bottom of this page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
> Create an IRC channel at #fedora-desktop and get involved.  FWIW, I've
> never heard of a Fedora Desktop team.

No offense, but...

First hit in the wiki search for Desktop.

fedora-desktop-list.

It's not exactly hard to find, unless you're attempting to be obtuse.
And if a search is too much, the wiki is fixed now. :P

(Considering the XFCE, Sugar, "netbook", and other groups aren't listed...)

Bill