Re: F10 on OLPC XO illustration request

Michael Langlie wrote:
I drew a 6-step process for opening and positioning an XO laptop for SD card insertion. Let me know if anything seems to need revising or clarification. I tried to keep it simple and readable with or without additional text explanation. (Big thanks to professional hand model Dan Williams!)

PNG preview:
http://yipyop.com/XO/XO_SD_card.png

SVG, EPS, AI and PNG files:
http://yipyop.com/XO/XO_SD_card.zip

Next time can you host such files in a place where they will be up for more than a few hours? I get "404 Not Found"... fedorapeople.org is a great place for this. Also I advise you post the work in the wiki, to properly close Karlie's request and as a reference for future works.