Re: Artwork Quality (was Re: Sound themes)

Max Spevack wrote:

(3) How appropriate is it characterize opinions as belonging to the Desktop Team versus individuals within that team? Far better for the Art Team to have one set of positions and the Desktop Team to have another set of positions, but to know that the collective members of those teams all agree with the starting points. Then you can have one conversation, as opposed to 7 or 8 individual ones.

We at the Art Team have a documented leadership structure and while we are not exactly one single voice, from my experience, we usually agree on the main points.

Bus as we are literally spread all around the world (North America, South America, Europe, India, Asia) is impossible for the team to participate in face to face meetings in other way than using representatives.