Re: Artwork Quality (was Re: Sound themes)

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Nicu Buculei said:
We get from time to time requests for such customized artwork, he most recent which come to my mind is the Security spin. Sometime the requests are meet with resistance by people like me who does not understand the need of a Fedora spin with a different look and feel (or the purpose of still calling it Fedora)

... ? Part of the whole purpose is to have different spins for what
people want to do with Fedora software, whether it's the Games spin,
the Education spin, the XO/Sugar spin. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

If a spin is geared for games, for example, you think is a good idea for it to have an inverted GTK+ theme (white on black), a wallpaper that make your eyes hurt and a general look that does not resemble Fedora at all? I think is a bad idea to go for something like http://ubuntustudio.org/screenshots