Re: New desktop sound theme.

Chris Norman wrote:
Hi ALl,
I have altered the sounds in the freedesktop.com sound theme, and am
wondering two things:

1. How can I apply the new theme to my ubuntu machine?

I have no idea about Ubuntu but I wonder if you need a F10 development build with libcanberra.

2. Whom do I send the updated sound theme to for confirmation?

Probably it is a good idea to post the sound files somewhere for feed-back first (using fedorapeople.org hosting is a good choice).