Echo Monthly News, Issue 1

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 12:17:22 UTC 2008

The echo-icon-theme development team just officially released its first
Echo Monthly News Issue [1]. In this release we cover these sections:

     1. New Icons
     2. "Huge" icons - 256x256
     3. One Canvas Work-Flow
     4. Automating the secondary jobs
             1. Add a new icon set to Git
             2. Setting up Git repository
             3. Updating Git repository
             4. Creating New Icon from Template
             5. RPM package and other issues
     5. Echo for Fedora 10?
     6. Future plans
     7. Request for feedback

Since it's our first release it is not perfect and therefore we will
appreciate any feedback, suggestions for improvement, etc. at the
fedora-art-list and #fedora-art at irc.freenode.net :)