Re: You have been sent a file (Description: New desktop sound theme for GNOME)

sendspace wrote:
You've got a file called freedesktop.tar.gz, (10 MB) waiting for download at sendspace.com (Your email address was provided by chris norman4 ***** com).

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4juk5m

While I have not used this as a real theme and for a long time, only from a listening my opinion is overall positive. The only complaint would be about "dialog-warning.wav", where I am not sure about speaking the English word "attention" - some people not speaking English may not be that happy. And maybe, just maybe, a few sounds, like "window-close.wav" are a bit too long (but I may be mistaken here and the length fit a Compiz window closing animation).