You have been sent a file (Description: New desktop sound theme for GNOME)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Sep 2 07:03:21 UTC 2008

sendspace wrote:
> You've got a file called freedesktop.tar.gz, (10 MB) waiting for
> download at sendspace.com (Your email address was provided by
> chris.norman4@*****.com).

> You can use the following link to retrieve your file:
>
> http://www.sendspace.com/file/4juk5m

While I have not used this as a real theme and for a long time, only
from a listening my opinion is overall positive.
The only complaint would be about "dialog-warning.wav", where I am not
sure about speaking the English word "attention" - some people not
speaking English may not be that happy.
And maybe, just maybe, a few sounds, like "window-close.wav" are a bit
too long (but I may be mistaken here and the length fit a Compiz window
closing animation).