Re: [Echo] New preferences-desktop-locale icon set DRAFT

Quoting Martin Sourada <martin sourada gmail com>:

> The icon is currently really simple and I am not sure if everyone is OK
> with this level of simplicity. On the other hand I am not much sure
> about using UNO flag [2] for this icon (as is done by gnome and oxygen
> icon themes). Using national flags is also out of question. Comments?
> Suggestions? Your takes?

I share the same feeling about flags: it is a complicated issue. A plain colour
will suffice. (Libya is perhaps the only country to use a plain dark green
colour as flag). That icons should be good enough.

> PS: It's interesting to see how various applications handle mask
> functionality in inkscape (when the SVG is saved as Inkscape SVG). While
> nautilus does not display masked objects at all[...]

Another Nautilus bug? Great.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor