Re: Using photos rather than "art"

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that, as promised, I just
uploaded a bunch of photos (I think 23) to the wallpaper
extras wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras

Most of these are suitable for wallpaper backgrounds, but I
couldn't resist adding a few others that might be too "busy"
because their content is fun.  All of these photos were taken
by either me or my wife, so there are no copyright problems.

Enjoy.

BTW, I've got literally many thousands of photos I've taken
from our travels to exotic places.  The problem is finding
the time to go through them.

Regards,

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Clustering & GFS