Re: [Echo] New utilities-lvm icon set draft

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 01:48 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Using echo-canvas template, here is icon set of utilities-lvm.
> It is basically an updated version of upstream with echo-style.
> Feedback welcome.
>
> Luya
Ok, found some issues with echo-add-icon:

        * You need to add context (in this case app) to document
        properties in document metadata (this would have been done
        automatically if you had created the icon using echo-new-icon).
        * It seems you use older version of the template, so you should
        rename the "Artwork" layer to "artwork" layer
        * You need make a group of the objects for 48x48 icon first and
        then lable the group as "scalable"

After fixing these issues, generating everything (even the SVG I had
some concerns about) works fine. If you have questions, just ask.