Re: [Echo] New utilities-lvm icon set draft

Martin Sourada a écrit :
Ok, found some issues with echo-add-icon:

        * You need to add context (in this case app) to document
        properties in document metadata (this would have been done
        automatically if you had created the icon using echo-new-icon).
        * It seems you use older version of the template, so you should
        rename the "Artwork" layer to "artwork" layer
        * You need make a group of the objects for 48x48 icon first and
        then lable the group as "scalable"

After fixing these issues, generating everything (even the SVG I had
some concerns about) works fine. If you have questions, just ask.

It looks time to improve the scripts.
I have updated utilities-lvm icon set. Let me know what can be tweaked.

Luya

PNG image

image/svg