Re: Using photos rather than "art"

Bob Peterson wrote:
> Hi Everyone,

Hi Bob,

> I just wanted to let everyone know that, as promised, I just
> uploaded a bunch of photos (I think 23) to the wallpaper
> extras wiki:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras

Your photos are beautiful and I am glad you submitted them, however I have
a small complaint: we tried to keep some sanity in wiki attachments and
used a naming scheme for the images: Wallpaper-username-imagename.jpg, the
file names used by you are all generic (with the potential of creating
collisions).