[Echo] Guidelines change, tutorials update, new screencasts

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:16:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've done some work on Echo wiki today and added Huge size guideline and
One Canvas guideline to the Echo Guidelines [1].

Also with the introduction of the new echo-artist scripts, I updated
some Echo tutorials [2][3] and created three new screen-casts [4][5][6]
showing how to use these tools properly.

Comments welcome,
Martin

PS: I am going to FUDCon tomorrow (Saturday) and since we'll most likely
hold a session about Fedora Art with Nicu, it's possible that I mention
these changes as well :-)