Re: [Echo] New utilities-lvm icon set draft

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 10:24 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Here is fixed icons. Gradient are removed on outline for sightly
> brighter 48x48 icon and lower.
>
> Luya

Generally looking good, but still needs improvement:
        * 16x16 icon is blurry - display rectangular grid (the
        axonometric grid does not fit with pixel grid) and fix the lines
        with its help
        * 256x256 should use thinner borders (1 px), preferably
        semi-transparent (I tend to set ~30% opacity) and I think it
        would be better if you separated the volumes there, so you'd
        have actually three cylinders instead of one