Re: [Echo] New preferences-system-bootloader icon set draft

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 11:27 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> A difficult icon to create. This version is a variant of system-standby
> iconset.
>
> Luya

The metaphor might work (as we already discussed on #fedora-art), but I
think it should be in apps context which means it needs to have
isometric perspective.

BTW. Did you start the icon using echo-new-icon to have everything set
right? I am (almost) unable to check now if it contains apps in document
metadata description since I'm on CentOS and haven't installed inkscape
yet.