Re: [Echo] New utilities-lvm icon set draft

Martin Sourada a écrit :

Generally looking good, but still needs improvement:
        * 16x16 icon is blurry - display rectangular grid (the
        axonometric grid does not fit with pixel grid) and fix the lines
        with its help

Fixed.
        * 256x256 should use thinner borders (1 px), preferably
        semi-transparent (I tend to set ~30% opacity) and I think it
        would be better if you separated the volumes there, so you'd
        have actually three cylinders instead of one

Done.

Luya

PNG image

image/svg