Fedora Art at FUDCon

As I can't take photos of myself, here is an excellent photo taken by Francesco Crippa with Martin and me at FUDCon:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fcrippa/2841971331/

And a couple of photos by me with Martin talking about our projects:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicubunu/2834913723/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicubunu/2835751382/

Not last, a proof that Martin worked on Echo at the conference: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicubunu/2835749746/ (I also have proof of him drinking *****, but I will not shame him right now :p )

My recommendation is: if you have the opportunity to meet another member(s) of the team, do not hesitate and use it. It was really good time.