Re: Solar Critique (was Re: Solar Round 3 - Almost ended)

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Tue, 2008-09-09 at 10:30 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
Some feedback on solar thus far:

- Where did the icons in the firstboot splash come from? We should be using gnome-icon-theme or Echo icons ideally. However it's not clear to me where this icons came from; we can't be using artwork from elsewhere without making sure the license allows it and is appropriate for Fedora.

I'd guess these are oxygen icons by the look, which should be fine - we
use them as default in KDE and they have good license.

But it would make a lot more sense to use Echo or Mist icons, something the majority of our users will really see after the install ends.