Re: R: Criteria for theme selection

María Leandro wrote:
+1

2008/9/10 Samuele Storari <sstorari byte-code com I think the vote will be totally open to the whole community.

Well, I think with a little over a week to go on the final decision, we should maybe limit to art group members for this release, and plan a larger vote for F11. The reason I say this is because we don't really have time to plan for a Fedora-wide vote, and since there's not much time to wait on people to vote and to get the word out, we won't have a good representation of our base in the vote results.

Does that seem fair?