R: Criteria for theme selection

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 9 17:20:50 UTC 2008

María Leandro wrote:
> +1
>
> 2008/9/10 Samuele Storari <sstorari at byte-code.com
>     I think the vote will be totally open to the whole community.

Well, I think with a little over a week to go on the final decision, we
should maybe limit to art group members for this release, and plan a
larger vote for F11. The reason I say this is because we don't really
have time to plan for a Fedora-wide vote, and since there's not much
time to wait on people to vote and to get the word out, we won't have a
good representation of our base in the vote results.

Does that seem fair?

~m