Re: Solar Critique (was Re: Solar Round 3 - Almost ended)

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:
> - the background of the login window is too busy/distracting. Probably just
> a nice dark gradient would look nice although I don't even know if this kind
> of theming is possible with the new gdm.

Technically, it's possible to create such KDM theme, except userlist
part. When i was crafting waves theme i couldn't find a way to make
userlist widget background transparent, but probably it's fixed
already, or maybe i could hack KDM source a little bit

--
http://scwlab.com