Re: introduction

amrita mukherjee a écrit :
Hi,
    I am Amrita Mukherjee ,currently pursuing B-tech from Dr. B.C. Roy Engineering College. I am a member of DGPLUG group and presently doing some artwork with the help of inkscape. I would be highly delighted to be a member of this community and contribute some projects.
Welcome to Fedora Artwork team,

For the task , you can start working on design services[1]. Since you know how to use Inkscape you can help to contribute to the development of Echo icon theme [2] that also includes instruction to easily publish newly created icon set.

Luya