Da: "Máirín Duffy" <duffy fedoraproject org>
A: "Discussions about the artwork included with Fedora, including icons, themes, and wallpapers." <fedora-art-list redhat com>
Cc: "Jesse Keating" <jkeating redhat com>
Inviato: Mercoledì, 10 settembre 2008 17:12:13 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam/Berlino/Berna/Roma/Stoccolma/Vienna
Oggetto: Last-minute request - any packagers for wallpapers in beta?

Hey,

Jesse told me that if we could get a package put together with the
wallpapers that are in the running so far it could make the Beta.

Here are the wallpapers I'd propose packaging up:

gears
-http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b6/Gears-r2_goldengears.png
-http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/0/0c/Gears-r2_largegoldengear.png

solar
-http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/thumb/4/45/Solar_2048x1536_SunRiseTime.png/800px-Solar_2048x1536_SunRiseTime.png
-http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/thumb/7/77/Solar_2048x1536_DayTime.png/800px-Solar_2048x1536_DayTime.png
-http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/thumb/c/c9/Solar_2048x1536_SunSetTime.png/800px-Solar_2048x1536_SunSetTime.png
-http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/thumb/7/7e/Solar_2048x1536_NightTime.png/800px-Solar_2048x1536_NightTime.png

invinxble
-http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/a/aa/InvinXible_round2_640x404.jpg

neon
-http://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/5/5a/Neontentacles800.png

I wouldn't pick any as the default but package them such that they
appear in the backgrounds capplet.