Re: Last-minute request - any packagers for wallpapers in beta?

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Jesse told me that if we could get a package put together with the wallpapers that are in the running so far it could make the Beta.

Here are the wallpapers I'd propose packaging up:

Aren't those (all of them, but especially InvinXible) too small in resolution for shipping? Do we have enough time (1-2 days?) to request the authors to upload a larger version?