Re: R: Last-minute request - any packagers for wallpapers in beta?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
Samuele Storari wrote:
Hi mairin,

If u give me 10 minute i will upload a larger image of invinXble.

Can I?

Please do although no one thus far has volunteered to do the packaging work.

Is this supposed to be a new package or a modifying of a existing one? If so, which one?

Since I know hardly anything about packaging backgrounds, unfortunately, I've no idea the answer :(