Re: Last-minute request - any packagers for wallpapers in beta?

On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 18:27 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know nothing about packaging backgrounds either, but I am willing to
> put them together today (is that enough?). I'd suggest to create one
> package per theme a new one - which means we'd need to also do four (4)
> package reviews :-p
>
> What's the preferred name for the packages?
>
> wallpapers-[theme-name-in-small-caps]
> fedora-wallpapers-[theme-name-in-small-caps]
> wallpaper-extras-[theme-name-in-small-caps]
>
> Martin

Ok, I  started working on them and I've already done Solar (include 4:3
and 16:9 wallpapers, also with daylight changes) and Gears (the two
wide-screen wallpapers Mo referenced). I suppose all the wallpapers will
be licensed under CC-BY-SA?

To keep with naming scheme put by fedorainfinity-backgrounds I named the
packages solar-backgrounds and gears-backgrounds.

Any objections?

I'll keep you up-to date and submit rpm reviews as soon as I am done.