Re: Last-minute request - any packagers for wallpapers in beta?

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Wed, 2008-09-10 at 18:27 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi,

I know nothing about packaging backgrounds either, but I am willing to
put them together today (is that enough?). I'd suggest to create one
package per theme a new one - which means we'd need to also do four (4)
package reviews :-p

What's the preferred name for the packages?

wallpapers-[theme-name-in-small-caps]
fedora-wallpapers-[theme-name-in-small-caps]
wallpaper-extras-[theme-name-in-small-caps]

Martin

Ok, I  started working on them and I've already done Solar (include 4:3
and 16:9 wallpapers, also with daylight changes) and Gears (the two
wide-screen wallpapers Mo referenced). I suppose all the wallpapers will
be licensed under CC-BY-SA?

CC-BY-SA is fine for Gears I'm sure.

To keep with naming scheme put by fedorainfinity-backgrounds I named the
packages solar-backgrounds and gears-backgrounds.

Any objections?

I'll keep you up-to date and submit rpm reviews as soon as I am done.

Sounds good.

I think you need to modify or add an xml file or something to get them to appear in the capplet, no?