Re: [Echo] New system-root-password icon set draft

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 02:25 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> >

> > Good. Some comments:
> >         * the 16x16 is not symmetric, which makes it looks a little bit
> >         strange
> >
> Should be fixed.
Hm.. does not seems so... the left side is straight up, while on the
right side there is a "cut" -> you should edit the left side.

Other than that, I also think the same as nicu - the current colouring
works better and the circle would look good in smaller sizes as well.

+ I still feel the shadow should be more bellow the icon than it is now
- i.e. move it a little down, or the icon a little up, that should fix
it.

> Good hear. echo 0.3.3 should be released for both Fedora 8 and 9.

Yup, I'll handle it once you finish this icon (and I upload the
authentication one...).