Re: [Echo] New system-root-password icon set draft

Martin Sourada a écrit :

Hm.. does not seems so... the left side is straight up, while on the
right side there is a "cut" -> you should edit the left side.

Other than that, I also think the same as nicu - the current colouring
works better and the circle would look good in smaller sizes as well.

+ I still feel the shadow should be more bellow the icon than it is now
- i.e. move it a little down, or the icon a little up, that should fix
it.

- Applied Nicu's suggestion on all size but 16x16 icon.
- Set the shadow sightly below the icon.

Luya

Reference:
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/status/system-root-password.svg

PNG image