Re: [Echo] New system-root-password icon set draft

> - Applied Nicu's suggestion on all size but 16x16 icon.
> - Set the shadow sightly below the icon.
>
> Luya
>
> Reference:
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/status/system-root-password.svg

Looking good. But looking at the icons with circle but without echo
brand, it came to my mind it might look better if you put the brand up
and circle down, what do you think? I still feel the shadow might be
even more bellow the icon, but as it's now it's also fine.

Other than that, I have no further comments :)