Re: new member

kelving05 comcast net wrote:
hi,

Hi Kelvin,

my name is kelvin am studying to become an it tech, am 22yrs old, live in florida and born in  the dominican republic. I use fedora live cd and iwould like to participate in the art wort , i have use the windows  program to draw many things before i would like to be assing a task. thank you for your help.

Any specific area you are interested in? What is your field of expertise?