Re: [Echo] New object-* icon set draf (part 2)

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Martin Sourada a écrit :

Oh and don't forget to add scalable label to the 48x48 icon (I just
noticed it when checking what's wrong with the 22x22). The 22x22 is
indeed just a little off-set from the pixel grid.

Labelled 48 x48 icon to scalable. 22x22 should be crisp, could you
verify it please?

Looking at the smallest version of this icon, I think without the context of the other larger icons around it, I would have no idea what that smaller icon was.