Re: [Echo] New object-* icon set draf (part 2)

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Máirín Duffy a écrit :
Looking at the smallest version of this icon, I think without the
context of the other larger icons around it, I would have no idea what
that smaller icon was.

Does it apply to object-flip-horizontal icon too? I include a new
version with
modified smallest icon.

Oh wow, that's much, much better, great work :) I saw the modified horizontal one too but I still think that one needs a little tweaking. I'm not sure how though :(