Re: [Echo] New object-* icon set draf (part 2)

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Máirín Duffy a écrit :
Oh wow, that's much, much better, great work :) I saw the modified
horizontal one too but I still think that one needs a little tweaking.
I'm not sure how though :(

Thanks Máirín. That tweaking can be done later after the icon set is
pushed in repository.
Otherwise, find a way for small detail might take an eternity =p. If you
like, join the group, git
echo repository so you can play around. =)

Well to be honest I likely won't be but thanks for the invite. My interest right now is more in design work for marketing materials than icon work... some day I might try to help out but I've not ever really enjoyed icon work.