[Fedora-art-list] New member

Greetings list!

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is George Zarafidis, age 23 years old, studying Communications and Informatics and the Technological Institute of Serres.
Some bio. I am one of the creators of the SerLUG (Serres Linux User Group) and also the leader of the SerLUG's Graphics Team. I use GIMP, Inkscape, Wings3D and various other design programms.
I can draw from scratch, or manipulate photos/images and also I do the poster of our LUG. I also do the wallpapers and icons for our release (Slug, which is our Fedora based modified distro).
An example of my work is the SerLUG's Penguin, SerTUX.

I am going to do some work from the Design Queue and send it to the list for reviewing.

George Zarafidis