Neon update.

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 00:17:16 UTC 2008

I've been recently working on the graphics and trying to gather up all
of the needed items. So far, I have all that I have available posted on
the official proposal page[1]. I know that I have SysLinux Splash + GRUB
left to do. Anything else? I'd really like to see these get even more
refined and detailed, if Neon gets selected. If not selected, then kudos
to the theme that did work. I'm already happy with Neon and that I
pushed it this far. I feel proud about myself.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Neon

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net