[Echo] New mail-* icons for the Status context (total of six icons)

Hi,

I've just finished another batch of mail-* icons, this time for the
Status context. They're based either on gnome metaphors, or, in case of
mail-signed(-verified), where I feel the gnome metaphor is hard to
recognise, on current design. I've also checked tango and oxygen icons
for reference, but the metaphors are generally very similar, if not
exactly same. All the icons are available at my fedora people page [1].

Comments welcome,
Martin