Re: Updated Nicu post on Fedora Forum

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 13:38 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Some feedback from french community about the theme:
> http://forums.fedora-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=35450
>
> You can view the google translation (so weird) as I don't have time to
> do so:
> http://translate.google.ca/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.fedora-fr.org%2Fviewtopic.php%3Fid%3D35450&sl=fr&tl=en&hl=fr&ie=UTF-8
>
> It appears Solar is the favourite followed by InvinXble (some users
> suggested to
> remove katana). Gears came last somewhat due to dislike of retro theme
> from some users.
>
> Luya

I can add that from what I heard from various people on FUDCon they also
seemed to like Solar the most (though the universal comment about *all*
the proposals is that they are awesome). Samuele indeed done a great
work...

BTW. I wonder, whether I should vote on FedoraForum as well, I don't
linger there much lately, but in past I was a pretty active part of that
community ;-)